HAPPY NEW YEAR!! So excited so dance the night away with my husband to close 2012... it's been an amazing year, yet very different than I had ever imagined... I started school, sold our house, trying to build another one, moved in with my parents... among many other little changes. Changes are a part of life and sometimes they are welcomed and sometimes they are a struggle. But no matter what the change we know God NEVER changes... HE IS FAITHFUL and HE LOVES US more than we can imagine.
I'm thankful for every change, big or small, that occurred in 2012 and pray that the Lord be with us and bless us in 2013 as we continue to strive to know Him more, serve Him more and hope that we see many more people in Myrtle Beach come to know Him as well...
HAPPY NEW YEAR... WELCOME 2013!
TJ and I did get to attend an "adult" party with friends and it was a very fun date night. The kids did stay up and watch the ball drop with mom and dad... I was so impressed they made it to midnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment