We used Mom and Dad's left over timeshare points to stay at a hotel in North Myrtle Beach during the kids week off of school. This was a good break for them and Uncle Brent came in town for a few days and took over our bedroom. The kids had their own beds and were excited I think to not have to share! It was just beautiful waking up to the sunrise and watching the sunset each day. I now understand my ocean front property costs so much (as if I didn't know before). It was also a fun reminder of what an amazing place we live! The first day the kids and I still had school so we had to leave the beautiful view and head to class. It was a wonderful family stay-cation!
It was a little cold, VERY COLD one day... and YET people were swimming! It was pretty funny!
Crazy girl walking the wall...
Anderson happy to have his own bed and stretch out!
SWIMMING
FREEZING outside but not if your in the hot tub!
My loves on a sea shell hunt!
Cheers to another amazing sunset!
Thanksgiving Day before heading to my parents
Getting to Skype with Sarah, Jared, Ella, and Lainy!





No comments:
Post a Comment