Day 2! After a great breakfast (we loved our hotel!) The mini squad didn't perform until 8:30PM so we had quite a bit of time to kill! We headed to watch members of our group preform some solo's and duo's, watched the youth squad, and the senior squad. I had to add this picture of our senior squad. The guy, Buck, is holding up his sister, Emma Kate... they are our coaches youngest children! The seniors did an AMAZING job!
Another late night (an hour and a half past her normal bedtime!) performance... But nailed it!!
Karoline is not in this picture but this is her favorite part of the routine... "Call me maybe"
The dance...
She loves the dance...
After their awesome performance Karoline and some other teammates were awarded for their superior academic performance in school! She was so excited!












1 comment:
Yeah, Caroline! I haven't talked to DM's babysitter in a couple weeks, but I am pretty sure she was at the same competition!
Post a Comment