Precious Karoline
Gammy is such a sucker! Karoline always points out the products with Dora on them at the grocery store and of course her Gammy caved in and got her some Campbell's Dora products. Karoline loves to carry them around the house!
Silly girl pretending to be asleep in the laundry basket!
Having fun with mommy!
This is Karoline's new FAVORITE book "The 10 Commandments" or "10 Mandments" as Karoline says.
I just realized this is the only picture of Karoline NOT in pajamas!!
Karoline loves her new vacuum. I am hoping it will make her less afraid of my vacuum.
Video, Counting, and Colors - Now that she has mastered her shapes we have moved on. This is a video of Karoline trying to count to 10. She can count to 9 really well but she was so distracted by my camera. She just wants to play with it. We have also been working on colors and she can recognize red, blue, yellow, green, black, purple, pink, and brown. She was so cute today when she came running in the living room holding her shoe and yelling "black shoes"... She also loves the new shower curtain in the bathroom because she loves pointing out the colors. We have started working on the alphabet and she is doing pretty well. Maybe in a few months I'll have a video of her says the ABC's, but maybe not. Anyway... here is the video of her counting and of her with "10 Mandments"
TJ's New Office
Here are some pictures of TJ's new office. This used to be the nursery and they did an amazing job transforming it into TJ's new office and media room. The media room is not totally finished yet. He took these pics with his cell phone.







6 comments:
I love TJ's office! Who did the huge painting on his wall?? I love that!
To answer your question, I'll start working for my dad again doing some marketing for the group homes where I used to be a therapist. My main goal is to gain referrals from child care agencies to keep our beds full and lots of kids in our program.
Good looking office. Anderson seems to be somewhat taken with Whisper. Anderson is growing more handsome by the day. To me he looks like his maternal grandpa. Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loreta
I love the counting and 10 mandments...so cute! TJ's office looks awesome!
I just keep reading the hours of sleep at night and PRAYING that is us soon :)! Cute pics and video... Jon is getting better and I can tell this week he is starting to "wake up" and be more alert, making it easier to read his sleepy/hungry cues. Hope you have a great week!
So glad you are getting some rest! I know you are loving the time and help that your Mom brings - such a gift! It's so fun to watch our "big" kids grow into their own little person, isn't it? Love all the news and updates!
Post a Comment