Anderson had a great doctors appointment today. Here are his stats (which were so different from Karoline):
Weight: 11 lbs. 14 oz. -41% (Karoline was 12 lbs. 12oz)
Height: 23 1/2 inches -59%
Head: 15 1/2 inches - 26% (can you believe this... Karoline's big head was always off the chart!)
One thing we do have to watch is his left foot and leg. Apparently from how he was in my tummy, he has Intoeing. We have to do some stretches to help it out or he might have to get a cast put on! SAD! Mom said I had something similar too and had to wear some kind of therapy shoes for a little while. The doc said that either way the problem would be fixed before he started walking. We both agreed that his reflux is much better and he is a very strong little boy. He had to get three shots and he has slept ALL DAY LONG!! He is also continuing his wonderful night time sleep habits... goes to bed around 8:15/8:30PM and wakes up around 5 or 6 to eat then wakes up for the day around 8:30AM. He is a very happy boy.
Happy New Year from Karoline
My dad had to leave on New Years Day. We were sad but he said it was the best Christmas he has ever had.
New Years Party
Opposites attract I guess... I am rolling my eyes at TJ's shoes. He returned this nice shirt I got him from the Gap and got himself these SUPER UGLY shoes. Oh well... I returned something from him and got myself some new turtlenecks! He HATES turtlenecks! Hehe... needless to say our styles are pretty different.
Me and Emily...
TJ's band did an amazing job! They played what I would call all the fraternity/sorority dancing songs. They were so fun.


6 comments:
O.k. I need MAJOR advice on how you got Anderson on such a great schedule so early! David was easy and set his schedule really early on, sleeping all night. Jon still eats every 3 hours!!! No matter what! HELP!!! I'm so sleepy :). I know he is only 5 weeks old, but I'd like to start heading in the direction of sleep soon. Thanks! Oh, your kids are the cutest! Love the bath pics!
I love those shoes! And the babies are adorable too. I'm glad you had a more enjoyable Christmas than we did. Getting the stomach flu for Christmas is not a fun thing!
I cannot believe how fast Anderson is growing. All that sleep must be good for him. Beautiful pictures. I love you all and missed you at Christmas. Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta.
What's in the new year's cup? Are y'all Episcopal?:)
The last post was from Russell...enough said. I love the pictures - I think Anderson looks like you, Beth!!!
~Lyndsey
The babies are adorable...as always!!! That looks like some party!
Post a Comment