Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Picture People Portraits!

Anderson cried almost the whole time...

This was was pretty good but he was about to burst into tears.

The one we bought of Anderson... his only smile.

A good family picture but not the winner...

Family picture winner... Isn't it precious how Karoline is holding his hand!?

I just LOVE The Picture People. They always do an amazing job and I would recommend them to all my friends!

6 comments:

McCrory Family said...

I LOVE your family picture! SOOO SWEET!!

Summer Pendley said...

Beth, I LOOOOOVE this picture! Karoline is such a precious and sweet big sister, and this is a great one of little Anderson too...in fact, it's great of all of ya'll!!! Love it! :)

LWB said...

Ohhh, they did a great job! Fabulous family shot - I can only imagine how tricky it would be getting a squirmy almost 2 year old to cooperate and then a baby!

Rory and Cindy said...

I LOVE it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Sarah

Danielle said...

You have such a beautiful family! And I agree that the picture with Karoline holding Anderson's hand is precious. Hope you're having a great week!