Sunday, January 27, 2008

What To Do With Our Governments Money...

Well, I want to do my part in helping our economy so when I get my check from the government I plan on spending it! :) (well part of it, then save the rest.) He he...
Seriously, I cannot remember a time when I didn't have a camera in my hands. I LOVE taking pictures, especially of my kids if you can't tell. My camera is always close by to capture new moments. I LOVE scrapbooking too which is probably why I take so many pictures. Which leads me to what I am going to do when/if we get a nice check in the mail this summer...
I want a new professional camera... a digital SLR. This has always been a dream of mine and TJ has given me the go-ahead. So if you have any suggestions of a really good digital SLR please leave me a comment because I honestly don't know where to start. They are all so confusing.
Here are some pics of the kids so that my mother does not slip into depression...
Bath time... Anderson love to look in the mirror.

TJ made me take this picture. She was looking through TJ's NewsWeek while going potty.

Showing off her two cookies. She went #2 in the potty!!

Silly girl in Anderson's Bumbo...


6 comments:

McCrory Family said...

I have a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I never miss those special moments anymore!

Rory and Cindy said...

the picture of Karoline and tj staring at each other is precious! my girls have been sick too...hopefully we're all almost over it!

Summer Pendley said...

Hey Beth, Bless your heart...I'll pray for you all to get better. It is TOUGH being sick at the same time as the kids.

By the way, Jason and I used our tax money last year to buy a Nikon D40X, and it is AWESOME, although I am not Nearly as professional using it as Jason. It has so many gadgets, but my favorite part is that it has a child setting that takes really fast pictures! We LOVE it. Good Luck picking one out!

:)

Unknown said...

we have Nikon D40, and love it. We had a typical digital camera, but it flashed so long, that I missed every cute shot. This one takes pictures the second I press the button. I'm sure it does a million other fancy things that I don't know about, but all I cared about was the flash speed.

Good luck.. I think camera shopping is confusing!

LWB said...

I hope you guys are feeling better! I am jealous for your new camera! I am pushing for one myself. I hear anything Canon is good.

Hannah D said...

Hey Beth--I also have the Nikon D40 and absolutely LOVE it! It was worth every single penny & I can't wait for the great shots it is going to help us capture once our little Owen gets here. Good luck with your camera shopping--looks like you've gotten lots of good tips :)