Friday, February 22, 2008

Anderson is 4 Months Old!

I cannot believe my little man is 4 months old! Today we took him to the doctor because we thought he had an eye infection but he does not thank goodness! But they did weigh him and he was 13 lbs. 8.4oz. His 4 month well check is not until March 13th which will be closer to 5 months so I won't have any STATS until then.

GIGI is here!! We are having a great time.


Karoline walking in GiGi's slippers.

Anderson got some new kicks... They are little baby New Balance shoes. His doctor said to get him some athletic shoes (so he can take up running I guess). Are they not the cutest!!


Of course while Barna is here she had to make a cake! She makes the best cakes... so we celebrated Karoline and her birthday coming up in March. Karoline loved singing happy birthday to herself.


This is the position Anderson is in almost every night from about 7PM until bath or bedtime. TJ has to stand up with him or he get fussy. He loves his daddy's magic hold.

2 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

I LOVE the shoes...so cute! You guys are so lucky you parents get to come visit! Tell Barna hi for us and that we love the pctures of the house on her blog, love you guys!

LWB said...

Ahh, the "football hold." That one was a lifesaver for us with Elise too. I have no idea why they like it so much, but glad it works! Fingers crossed that baby #2 won't require it very much.

Love the shoes! The pic with his chubby legs was the best and that chocolate cake looks AMAZING; I crave chocolate all the time right now. :)