Okay, I made it through my first class at the YMCA and the kids enjoyed the childcare. I am so glad we are joining and I can get in shape!! Anyway, TJ thought of the great idea of video taping the clip of Karoline on TV. I also took a picture for her scrapbook. I love the look on Regis's face! I know she was not on there long but I had my proud mommy moment. I do have a friend in Georgia who said she saw her so that is fun!
Video of Karoline on Regis and Kelly It's a little hard to see but oh well...
I have to add a picture of Anderson so here he is sitting with Miss Misi in our backyard. It was such a beautiful day today!!
1 comment:
Fun to see the actual pics of Karoline on TV. Is it just me or does Regis look orange??
Post a Comment