I feel like we are in a season of visitors and it is so fun. TJ's mom is here now and it is great having her here. She has to leave late Tuesday night and then we get ready for Natalie (my best friend), Wayne, and Emma Raines to come on Saturday for a week. I am SO EXCITED they are coming. This will be their first time visiting! Then in April my mom comes back for a while and the most exciting part is my brother, Brent, sister in law, Leigh, and my niece, Pressley and nephew, Jackson are coming to visit for 5 days!!! I LOVE having visitors. It is fun for Karoline too because we "study" their pictures all the time and now she can spend some time with them! Anyway, just wanted to post my excitement! Anyone else out there feel like flying west come on out... we would love to see you!
Monday, February 25, 2008
A Season of Visitors!!
My handsome sweet little man... the pictures have nothing to do with the title but they are cute...




I feel like we are in a season of visitors and it is so fun. TJ's mom is here now and it is great having her here. She has to leave late Tuesday night and then we get ready for Natalie (my best friend), Wayne, and Emma Raines to come on Saturday for a week. I am SO EXCITED they are coming. This will be their first time visiting! Then in April my mom comes back for a while and the most exciting part is my brother, Brent, sister in law, Leigh, and my niece, Pressley and nephew, Jackson are coming to visit for 5 days!!! I LOVE having visitors. It is fun for Karoline too because we "study" their pictures all the time and now she can spend some time with them! Anyway, just wanted to post my excitement! Anyone else out there feel like flying west come on out... we would love to see you!
I feel like we are in a season of visitors and it is so fun. TJ's mom is here now and it is great having her here. She has to leave late Tuesday night and then we get ready for Natalie (my best friend), Wayne, and Emma Raines to come on Saturday for a week. I am SO EXCITED they are coming. This will be their first time visiting! Then in April my mom comes back for a while and the most exciting part is my brother, Brent, sister in law, Leigh, and my niece, Pressley and nephew, Jackson are coming to visit for 5 days!!! I LOVE having visitors. It is fun for Karoline too because we "study" their pictures all the time and now she can spend some time with them! Anyway, just wanted to post my excitement! Anyone else out there feel like flying west come on out... we would love to see you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What beautiful pictures of Anderson. He looks just like his mother and is growing like a weed. I hope you survive all the company and have a lot of fun. Hugs & hugs.
Hooray for visitors! So fun indeed. I can't really decide which parent Anderson looks like -- what do you guys think?
Beth, Anderson is too adorable!!!
Post a Comment