Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Day of Freedom!

I got up at 8AM (I HATE getting up before 8:30!), got ready before the kids got up at 8:30/ 8:45ish, and we were hurrying to get out of the house for Anderson's doctors appt. this morning when the phone range and his appt. was canceled. But we took his cast off on Monday night so he got to have a day of freedom!! I think he enjoyed it. His foot looks great and we can really tell that it is getting better!!

Okay... There are a LOT of pictures that will hopefully keep my mom happy for the next few days. TJ's mom is coming tomorrow for 6 days and we are so excited. But I am sure we will be busy so I won't have as much time to post. I am going to try and take advantage of her being here and run some errands during nap time... I have a lot of birthday party planning to get done! Karoline's party is on March 2nd! Anyway... Here are the pictures.

Baby Gap model in the making...

This was so funny when TJ found him in the swing with his cast hanging over to the side.... just chillin!

Yeah, he is a thumb sucker!!! Despite all my efforts to make sure this didn't happen, it did!


This is how we soaked off his cast this time around. Because it was 2 weeks old it didn't take as long to soak off. It took about 30 minutes...He never complained one second. He is such a content little man (very different from his sister!)

Karoline's hair was standing straight up when she got up...

Giving Huggums a hug...

Anderson enjoying his day of freedom from the cast. Isn't he just so cute!!!!




2 comments:

Loretta said...

Great pictures. Gigi is on the way. I just got back from the airport so relief is on the way. Better warn Anderson and Karoline that a whole lot of lovin is coming. Hugs & hugs.

LWB said...

Enjoy the help!! Both sets of grandmothers are great about getting out there often. Can't wait to hear what you plan for K's party!!