Ella's birthday is TODAY!!!! We cannot believe Ella is a year old! I love my precious niece! She is so cute and such a sweet baby!!! Ella we love and miss you and wish we were there to celebrate and to give you kisses.
Happy Birthday Kylie!
Kylie's birthday was on Feb. 1st!
This is me holding baby Kylie when she was just a few weeks old!!
Here are some pictures from the past few days...
The other day when we went outside to play and it was so cold... If it is not raining we try and go outside because we know it is going to rain for the next 3 or 4 days.
Karoline likes to push Diego around on the bike...
Sitting with daddy...
Playing in her room...
OH SWEET POTATO!!! I got this at the grocery store as a joke for TJ. He loves them and when I saw this I started laughing so hard. I personally have not seen one quite this large. It is over a foot long. How funny!
Is he not the cutest!!!??


1 comment:
Anderson is quite the dude in his Gap Cap! He looks like such a contented baby while Karoline looks like perpetual motion. Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta
Post a Comment