Thursday, March 13, 2008

Video, Pics, Doc Appt.Change, Funny Conversation with Daddy, and Blurb

This video is of Karoline mostly, but I did get a little bit of Anderson. She got a Dora tattoo this weekend (removable of course) and at first she was so scared. We had been playing with stickers all day, putting them on our faces, the kitchen floor (which was funny until I tried to get them up), on sticker books, etc so I thought she would love the tattoo but she was so scared of it because it would not come off. After a little while she grew to love it and now I think she is going to be sad when it comes off. TJ's been a little jealous because he wants to get a guitar on his arm and I will KILL him if he does. Anyway, at the end of the video she is playing in the tub and I know it kind of goes on and on but she was making me laugh SO hard!!! Hope you get a few laughs yourself...

Here are some pictures from the past few days...
Playing with play- dough... YES I HATE play-dough but I still have to let my kids play with it!

Using a sippy cup with some water for the first time... he did pretty good. He still will only eat 4 bites of rice cereal and about 5 or 6 sips of water. He is adjusting to solids a lot slower than Karoline.

Their first bath together...

We dusted off the exersaucer and Anderson loves it!

Stickers on the floor... funny for a moment until I was on my hands and knees trying to get them off!

Karoline was sitting on Whisper reading books. I snuck to get the camera to take a picture but she saw me and dropped the book. The crazy thing is that she had been sitting on him for like 5 minutes and he never moved.


*The doctor called today and he is sick! Karoline 2 year and Anderson's 4 month appointments were tomorrow until they canceled on me so I won't get their STATS until April 2nd (he will be closer to 6 months by then but oh well!).

Conversation with Daddy:
This morning when TJ got Karoline up this is what their conversation was about:
K: "Hi Daddy, watch PTI" (Pardon the Interruption which is a show on ESPN)
TJ: "PTI is not on right now Karoline"
K: "How bout football?"
TJ: "There is no football on right now."
K: "How bout basketball?
TJ: "There is no basketball on right now."
k: "How bout NASCAR?"
TJ: "There is no NASCAR on right now."
TJ then came to me and said he was so proud to be her daddy!!

BLURB

I LOVE to journal, scrapbook, and document things. I have been like this for as long as I remember... I still have journals from 4th and 5th grade when I had HUGE crushes on my brother's football team friends. I have tons of journals from high school and college. I have TONS of scrapbooks too... one for ever stage of life it seems. BUT since I have had children I have stopped journaling and I am behind on my scrapbooking... but I HAVE started blogging! It is a LOT faster than writing in a journal or scrapbooking plus I do love being able to bring a smile to my mom's face a few times a week and to the others of you who read/ look at our blog. But I want to keep all this stuff... so Lyndsey introduced me to Blurb (www.blurb.com). You can download your blog and it will make it into a book! I LOVE THIS...

So I downloaded last year's blog postings (I figure I'll get a book printed each year) and it was 400+ pages!!!!!! That's write... LOTS of blogging! Anyway, I wanted to pass it on for you mom's who are like me and don't have time to scrapbook every event that happens in your child's life. Prices are great too really... I think my big book is going to be around $70. Not too bad...
Thanks Lyndsey for the tip!!

5 comments:

LWB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LWB said...

I loved the conversation between Karoline and TJ. So cute! Elise can have golf talk with JB and even knows who Tiger and Phil are. Hilarious! I've heard of blurb and need to check in to it also. I'm not a journal person at all, but would love to have everything all done up nicely. Let us know what you think when you get it!

GiGi said...

I swear she is a clone of her daddy, and the laughing is the proof. I just flew back in time again, what a hoot. Fun times in the tub. Yeah, you said you weren't going to post for awhile, but I knew you couldn't hold out for long.

McCrory Family said...

Such a cute video of Karoline!! Anderson's foot looks great by the way. I am in the process of finishing my blurb book...hopefully it will live up to my expectations!

Rory and Cindy said...

The video is hilarious, I remember Makayla's fake, forced laugh!!! They are both so cute!!!