We are having so much fun with Natalie, Wayne, and Emma Raines! Today they will be going to stay in a hotel in the city while Wayne is at his medical conference and Natalie and ER will take the BART in to visit us during the day. Friday we are going to the SF Zoo with Emily and Avery so that should be fun. The weather has been amazing! Natalie has been spoiled. She is not going to want to leave... This is there house in Vermont right now...
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
We Are Having Fun!
We were driving home from Walnut Creek today and I heard Karoline say "Thanks Emma Raines" and I turned around and they were holding hands. It was SO CUTE!!!! Natalie got out her camera and got pictures.


We are having so much fun with Natalie, Wayne, and Emma Raines! Today they will be going to stay in a hotel in the city while Wayne is at his medical conference and Natalie and ER will take the BART in to visit us during the day. Friday we are going to the SF Zoo with Emily and Avery so that should be fun. The weather has been amazing! Natalie has been spoiled. She is not going to want to leave... This is there house in Vermont right now...

We are having so much fun with Natalie, Wayne, and Emma Raines! Today they will be going to stay in a hotel in the city while Wayne is at his medical conference and Natalie and ER will take the BART in to visit us during the day. Friday we are going to the SF Zoo with Emily and Avery so that should be fun. The weather has been amazing! Natalie has been spoiled. She is not going to want to leave... This is there house in Vermont right now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Beth, I FINALLY got to look at the new blog! I had lots of catching up to do! I WISH so badly that Noah could play with Emma Raines, Karoline, and Anderson too! It is so sad that we are all so scattered....maybe one day :)
It looks like ya'll are having a blast, and Karoline's party looked like SO much fun!
Tell Natalie I said hello and you all look great! :)
That is so cute! They both have such pretty eyes! I love that Karoline said, "Thanks Emma Raines!" Beth, I know Natalie is so glad to be rescued from that snowy place!!! LOVE Y'ALL!
The two cutest girls I have ever seen, cute, cute, cute. Send more Pictures, MORE, MORE, MORE!!!
Post a Comment