Gammy was very worried since I am busy tonight going to Now Were Cooking that she was not going to get new pictures... So here you go!! Anderson has been doing what I call Yoga positions a lot lately and it is so cute! He is not crawling yet but SO CLOSE. He did sit up by himself for the first time on Sunday night (like went from laying down to sitting up).
Here is the only picture of Karoline that I have taken the past few days... BECAUSE she has basically been in tears or upset. We were in the back yard the other day and two squirrels were playing and chasing each other. It scared her so bad! She also saw a spider on the swing set and now she will not go outside. She gets scared when she sees an ant. It's ridiculous! She actually wanted to come inside from playing to help me with the laundry!! I don't like bugs/ spiders either, but she has got to get over this! She is the girliest girl I have ever known.
As for potty training, Karoline is doing SO WELL! She is pretty much day time potty trained. I really am so proud of her! I have a box of diapers that I just bought at Target and I am taking them back!!


5 comments:
Your little man is trying to stay buff! Can't believe he'll be crawling soon - he grew up so fast! So funny about Karoline being scared about the animals - makes you wonder what is it exactly that is going on in those heads of theirs!
Anderson is too handsome!! Seriously, he just about makes me want another one! :)
Good Form Anderson! I LOVE yoga, and you're doing great! :) Hehe!
Beth, what are you going to do when Anderson takes off crawling? You'll be chasing after kids all day long!
Karoline, Good job on the potty training...and, I don't like bugs either! :)
So I'm thinking that going to Safari Park is out for your time here, huh? Also, is that a form of "downward facing dog" he's doing?
So cute! I love all your pictures Beth! They are both so adorable! School is out in two weeks and I am hoping to make some of my own baby food this summer. Do you have any tips?
Post a Comment