Friday, May 30, 2008

Anderson's STATS and More...

Yesterday I took Anderson to the doctor for his well-check appointment. The doctor said he was perfect and was proud of him for crawling and being so strong. We were both thrilled with the results of having the Zantac and we are going to continue to use it for a while. Here are his STATS...
Weight: 16 lbs. 5 oz. (12%)- He went down 2% and I really thought he would have gone up since he has not been spitting up as much and we added solids to his diet but the doc was not worried...He is just tall and skinny like his daddy!
Height: 27 1/4 inches (54%)
Head: 17 inches (26%)


PICTURES...Karoline loves helping out with Anderson as you can see. She enjoys helping daddy bathe him and she helped me out by helping him hold a bottle the other night... she is a GREAT big sister.


I love putting Karoline's hair in a pony tail these days...

All ready for church...

Enjoying the outdoors...


Finally I got out Anderson's 6-12M PJ's... his other sizes still fit except in the length. He is so tall and skinny so they are pretty big but so cute!!!! I LOVE Baby Gap PJ's but I have to buy them on sale. I got these and four more pair for $3.95 at the Baby Gap when Anderson was just weeks old. TJ always gets mad at me for buying things when we don't need them right away but I buy things when I find them for cheep... it pays off!!



Anderson contently playing in his crib while I make dinner and Karoline and TJ play outside.


Video- I hope this works but if not check back later... I have been having video issues!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the ponytail! Noah just had his six month visit a week or so ago, he is a fatty! He was 28 1/2 inches and 19lbs and 11 oz!!! He was in the 95% for both. I am hoping when he starts crawling and walking he thins out a bit b/c he is def. getting some rolls on his legs!!

Kimberly Jones said...

That is the cutest ponytail...it's so perfect! It's nice to see another child who is in the 12% in thier weight. He and Kylie are in the same club:) The pic of them in the bath is precious!