Monday, May 19, 2008

Forks & A First


Last night at 9:30PM, with our windows open, front door open (screen door), TV on.... you get the picture... some youth from our church started forking our yard!!! Are you joking??? 9:30PM when we are obviously wide awake!!!??? What is happening to the youth in America?? Once TJ stepped into the doorway they left. They could definitely use some tips from my high school friends! Then tonight while we were in Target we saw some youth leaving with quite a bit of toilet paper... I guess it is a good thing we really don't have a lot of trees.

As far as the "First" goes... on Friday I took the kids out alone for the FIRST TIME (excluding church). Yes that is right... the FIRST time. Lets just say we usually travel as a family or I go places alone!! I had to take Anderson to the doctor and we usually schedule appts on TJ's day off but they didn't have one open. His foot doctor did say that his foot might have to be casted again. He wants to check him again in two months to see if the stretches we do will help.

Here are some pictures of the kids... I think my mom is just about to die. I mean I have not posted pictures since Thursday!

Not too happy about dinner... he just wanted to go to sleep!


Anderson's new thing is playing with daddy on the floor. He is starting to push up a lot and try to stand on his own. He is so cute trying to wrestle with TJ!



Learning to love ranch dressing like her mommy...

Hanging out with daddy in her room... she is watching Dora and he is reading.

Karoline was so tired after playing at church. She ran in the door and got her blanket right away... she just wanted to chill!


I tried to get Karoline to show off her artwork she made today but Praise Baby was more important.

Funny story: Our dear friends Brian and Misi took us out for a WONDERFUL dinner on Saturday night. I took Karoline to the potty like three times because we have not been out to dinner yet since she has been potty trained. The second time we went to the bathroom Karoline was sitting on the potty and the lady in the stall next store started going potty... Karoline screams "YEAH"!!!! The lady didn't respond but I was laughing pretty hard. She was so proud of that lady for going potty!!

Here is a video of Karoline... no editing and nothing but Karoline being Karoline... probably one of those video's for the grandparents.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, my Monday morning started off good with all the pitures!!! Mom

Danielle said...

WOW! I'm impressed that you were able to hold out this long on the going out with both kids deal! I think I've had both boys with me since... well, since day 1 (or least the 3 week checkup at the dr.) I am jealous! In fact, I just saw April C. and she and I were talking about how difficult it is to load/unload with 2! Take care.

Rory and Cindy said...

Wait until the lady next to you toots or even worse poops...that can get pretty embarrasing with the comments they make!!! My favorite is when Makayla walks in a bathroom and yells "ew what's that smell" when the culprit is obviously still in there!

GiGi said...

I love you too, Karoline! Yea! I got to watch that video! I wonder why? But I don't care why, I just did! Woo Hoo!