Saturday, May 24, 2008

Watch Videos

Grandparents, eat your heart out... It has been almost two months since my mom has seen the kids and longer than that for my dad and TJ's parents. I took a lot of videos this week and since TJ is watching Man Vs. Wild I think I'll upload the videos!

Video 1
This video is of Karoline playing her drum and Anderson when I first saw him crawl. Also at dinner the other night she started saying Grande and Pequeno, Spanish for large and small. TJ and I looked at each other. We asked her who taught her that and she said "Dora"...

Video 2
This is of Anderson crawling from earlier this week...

Video 3
Anderson puts everything in his mouth... as you can see. Also, he is little Mr. Impatient during meal time... it is impossible to feed him fast enough....

Video 4
Karoline and TJ enjoy throwing the ball in each other's face!!!! I did NOT teach her that obviously and the day that she throws it in Anderson's face, TJ is going to have to sit in TIME OUT!!!

Barna, let me know if you have trouble seeing the videos.

7 comments:

LWB said...

The ball-in-face video cracked me up! Dads are notorious for teaching bad habits, aren't they?! So funny though and she looked like she was having a great time! JB was "accidently" teaching Elise to spit recently, but he had to put a stop to that VERY quickly, for obvious reasons!

Beth Goff said...

Yeah... guess what Karoline did today when I was getting upset with her because she was not obeying me??.... She threw her ball in my face!! She got a spanking and a good talking to about NOT throwing a ball in mommy's face!!

GiGi said...

I could see them all! Yea!

PT said...

the videos are precious, beth! karoline is so joyful, and anderson is growing so fast!! xoxo

Loretta said...

Anderson's progress in crawling was amazing over just 3 days. Daddy might need a time out over the ball in the face game. The next time it might be a baseball which would not be a bit funny. Great videos. Keep them coming. Hugs & hugs

Kimberly Jones said...

I love the videos!! Especially Anderson eating...that was so cute. Don't you love what the Daddy's teach them...Kylie now knows how to pick her nose on command:) I miss you!

Carrie said...

So cute!