The next morning Jackson and Pressley were in their schools play The Nutcracker. It was SO fun to see them perform. E. Rivers is their school and every child in the school is part of the play. It is really fun. This was Jackson's last year since he will be in middle school next year!! Yes, I said MIDDLE SCHOOL! I cannot believe how old he is now! We were so thrilled that we got be there. Karoline delivered flowers to Pressley in her class room and Pressley was so cute showing off her little cousin.
Even though we had a quick visit it was wonderful to be around my family during the holidays!
My mom is doing a split... Pressley was showing off her split and Mom attempted one too :)
I don't know what I think about my brother's facial hair!
The Nutcracker


No comments:
Post a Comment