
As most of you know Karoline has a thing for John Mayer. She wants to watch his concerts all the time and listening to his music in the car. Today first thing after breakfast she asked to watch John Mayer. We usually don't let her watch TV first thing in the morning but John Mayer is the exception to the rule... probably because the whole family enjoys it.
I was upstairs cleaning and TJ was playing with the kids. She asked TJ to draw our family. When he was done he showed her his work of art. Then she said... "No daddy, add John Mayer".
Then at lunch I was putting her in her chair and I gave her a kiss. I said "Do you love mommy?" She said "No, I love John Mayer. I love him, I love him!"
She is crazy for John Mayer!


2 comments:
Oh my!! You are going to have your hands full when she hits her adolescent years!! What a cute story!
She's got an eye for the "finer" things!
Post a Comment