I wanted to do a 14 month post but forgot since Christmas was just days away! Anderson is growing up SO fast! Here some info about our little man at 14 months old!
- Talking- Anderson is starting to "talk" a LOT! He can say mama, dada, duck, yogurt, juice, milk, bath, "I need that" (I swear it sounds like he is saying I need that!), "Get it", "uh oh", baby, this, and that. He also LOVES to sing. His favorite song is "Halleluia, Your love makes me sing" and "How Great Is Our God". It's SO cute to here him try and sing these songs! He will try and say anything you ask him to say. It's SO cute! He is going to be a talker for sure. When he gets going he won't stop! He also signs milk, more, and all done.
- Running- he is basically running all over the house. He tries so hard to keep up with Karoline especially when we are playing soccer.
- Eating- He is finally eating more! He is still so small but was sick a few weeks and I think he lost weight then. He LOVES tofu, cheese, yogurt, peas, honey baked ham, bread, and oatmeal. He still hides his food when he is done with his meal... silly man!
- Sleeping- He is still on two naps but we are trying to move to one. He finally stopped sleeping in his sleep sack and now sleeps with his blanket. He loves it. He does not stayed covered up but he loves it. He is just too long for his sleep sack now. Before bed at night he likes to read a few books, rock, and sing. He loves to cuddle and lay on our check and tuck his little arms under his body. It's SO precious!
- Playing- He LOVES to play. He is so focused when he plays with his toys! It's so fun to watch him play. He still likes to get into the baskets with the toys and play or in the basket of books to look at them. He's so silly!
Anderson is the sweetest little boy! He has the best personality and I just LOVE him so much. He loves to be adventurous but also understands his boundaries (most of the time!). He is ALWAYS happy... well 99.9% of the time! I cannot believe Anderson is 14 months old!


No comments:
Post a Comment