Thursday, December 04, 2008

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

It's been a slightly rough week. TJ went out of town on Sunday and came back late last night... he came back with a fever and throwing up! FUN! Karoline was a hand full while he was away (I won't even get into our nightmare trip to Walmart!), I only slept 4 hours each night (new house, new noises I guess), and I just needed a break but my break came home sick. Oh well... Then today I didn't feel all that well and he had to leave for most of the day to drive to Charleston for an interview. So I started thinking about little things I am thankful for and now I am feeling a little more chipper :) I know these are kind of stupid but I really am thankful for them! So here you go...
My Laundry Closet- I have never had a laundry room inside the house so I LOVE my laundry closet! It's located right between the kids rooms so it's perfect. And I love my waster and dryer that came with the house!

My Pantry- I have never had a pantry before either and though it's small it IS a pantry and I LOVE it!

Play Closet- We have a long, deep closet under our stairs and I LOVE it. I set up the kids tent and have most of their toys in there and they love to play in there! Karoline just thinks it's so awesome!



And last but not least Baby Gap PJ's- I LOVE their pj's and I scored these after Christmas last year for $4.97 each! I always buy things a year head when they are on sale so my kids are always a season behind the trends but oh well! I wish they made these pj's for adults because they are always so cute and comfy looking!
Karoline trying to kiss her brother :)

5 comments:

Barbara/Mom/ Gammy said...

,I love these thing that you love, plus I LOVE enjoying the blog that you take the time to write Mom

McCrory Family said...

Cute post! I LOVE the play closet. Claire also loves in find her own little hiding place so I know she would just love that!!

LWB said...

those kinds of lists always put me in a better mood too. so sorry that your "break" is not in shape to do that - i know it's hard when you need a rest and can't take it. hopefully soon!

MDP said...

Hope your week gets better! :)

Loretta said...

You always keep the best attitude even when things are hectic. You are a inspiration to me. I pray that TJ gets better and can provide the rest period you need. Having had two babies in a two room apartment (kitchen & bedroom) in the very early days of my motherhood, I really, really know what a treasure the extra room can be. Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta