Friday, May 08, 2009

Adjusting To Small Changes

No major changes, just little ones...

1) TJ's job...
My sweet, wonderful, TIRED husband. He started a new job this week. He's working at Myrtle Beach National Golf Course. He has to be at work at 6:30AM and it's a 40 hr. a week job PLUS trying to fit in all his work for Wellspring, the band, and family! We are SO thankful God finally provided a job (outside of Wellspring) but it is hard for us all adjusting to BOTH of us working. I can't say I like it, but we'll do what we have to do.

The other one's have to do with the Little Man and how much he is changing.
2) Anderson's obsession for puzzles... He could do them ALL day long!

3)Anderson trying to feed himself= MESS...

4) Anderson climbing on the sofa and NOT understanding that he can't STAND on it! Now I have to keep my eyes on him all the time!



Anyway... here are some other pictures.
Anderson and Karoline teaching Prissy to use the Fridge DJ.

Today turned out to be a great day to play outside. Not too hot and not too muggy which does not happen often.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how much karoline and anderson are growing up. it makes me so sad that we are closer so that our children can be the best of friends.

LWB said...

I love the pic of Karoline standing with her hands on her back - she looks so grown up!