Weight: 23 lbs. 4 oz. (still around 12-15%)
Height: 32 1/2 in. (around 60%)
Head: 18 3/4 in.
I had to add this because I never want to forget Anderson's love of playing with the tea bags...
Today was my 29th birthday... my LAST year of my twenties! It was a good day... Karoline wanted to know if I was going to get to go to school with her and have cupcakes. She did go with daddy and pick out a cake. It was yummy...
Notice TJ changed the numbers to 92!!...
After we sang happy birthday TJ and I went to Longhorns for dinner (my favorite!) and then to Home Depot where I got 3 gallons of paint as my birthday gift! TJ is going to paint the foyer and it will NOT be easy. It will cover up the last pit of white walls in this house. It was a good birthday!


6 comments:
Happy Birthday. Paint for your birthday gift. A woman after my own heart. One birthday I got a ladder. Now we do know that Anderson has a hard head--but a mighty sweet one. Hugs & Hugs
Glad you had a good one! Your cake looks divine!
I'm glad you had a good birthday! Hope TJ enjoys painting!!!
I'm laughing at your b-day present - 3 gallons of paint. That does sound like a real labor of love and I know you'll enjoy the new color. :)
I love that your birthday present is for him to paint!
Happy Birthday a little late Beth! I am glad you enjoyed it! I want to see pics of the foyer! I loved when you showed the renovations to the bedroom!
Post a Comment