- I had to work on Saturday and had an open house on Sunday and was SO ready just to spend some time with my family!
- TJ had all his wisdom teeth taken out on Monday
- Tuesday my mom, dad, and I were all SICK (my mom way worse than my dad and I but I was still in bed all day!)
- Mom was sick again today and TJ had the most pain today than any other day but he's doing well
- RAIN and COLD- which mean two kids stuck inside all day and a NOT happy dog
- I think Karoline is going through the terrible 2's LATE and Anderson is going through them EARLY!!! We are at a hard stage of parenting right now.
Anyway... we had a lot of good things go on too. Saturday we got a big, fun package of hand-me-downs from Pressley and a few birthday gifts. First let me say she LOVES getting Pressley's old clothes. She is so proud when she wears them and tells me that "Pressley is letting me borrow them!" They also sent this PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS Auburn smocked dress! It's a little big but she INSISTED on wearing it on Sunday... she was so cute!!
Anderson's head is getting better and he is doing well... he has kind of been ill this week but I think it's still teething issues and possibly a little of what I had.
Buster REALLY wanting to go outside but the rain kept coming...
We were really excited that my dad was feeling well enough and broke away from his work to come for a quick visit tonight... we were really missing Prissy too. She LOVES to play with Anderson's ball.
I also got my fun birthday gift from TJ's mom and sister. It's a Pandora bracelet... I'll have to take a picture of it but it's really fun! A great gift!
I hope yall have a great week and weekend...


1 comment:
Sounds like a week of challenges. Everything is harder when you are sick. Hopefully you will have a wonderful holiday weekend. Hugs & hugs
Post a Comment