"Thank you again for being a part of making a dream of mine having a place at the beach come true. God placed you in my path to help me make it through a very difficult time in my life. We now have a new friendship that will only grow in time."- Sherri


Meet Sherri... She was my first buyer and I got my first pay check this week! I am excited even though it was small but hopefully it will be the first of many! Sherri called our office looking for a one bedroom condo. After talking with her on the phone for a while she shared that her husband just passed away in May of a brain tumor. She is actually a nurse for cancer patients and I cannot imagine what that was like for her. They used to come and vacation in Myrtle Beach and he told her that he wanted her to find her a place at the beach. Such a sweet story!
So after a long search and some creative ways of finding a seller we found Sherri's condo and at a GREAT price! She is SO excited & our friend Tyler will be renovating it for her this winter. After she plans to use her condo as a vacation home and to let all those who supported her and helped her get through her husbands death use it for fun. I am SO happy for Sherri and so glad that I was able to find her place at the beach. Even though this job can be long hours and not steady pay it is worth it when you have clients like Sherri! I'll never forget her!


Meet Sherri... She was my first buyer and I got my first pay check this week! I am excited even though it was small but hopefully it will be the first of many! Sherri called our office looking for a one bedroom condo. After talking with her on the phone for a while she shared that her husband just passed away in May of a brain tumor. She is actually a nurse for cancer patients and I cannot imagine what that was like for her. They used to come and vacation in Myrtle Beach and he told her that he wanted her to find her a place at the beach. Such a sweet story!
So after a long search and some creative ways of finding a seller we found Sherri's condo and at a GREAT price! She is SO excited & our friend Tyler will be renovating it for her this winter. After she plans to use her condo as a vacation home and to let all those who supported her and helped her get through her husbands death use it for fun. I am SO happy for Sherri and so glad that I was able to find her place at the beach. Even though this job can be long hours and not steady pay it is worth it when you have clients like Sherri! I'll never forget her!


3 comments:
Congrats, Beth!
Congratulations. It sounds like a mutual adminiration society and a blessing to you both. I am sure this is the first of many checks and many successes. Hugs & hugs
I know this is exciting in many respects. Sounds like Sherri was very lucky to have you as her seller - such a sweet and sad story.
Post a Comment