Thursday, August 13, 2009

This Week Started Out With A BANG...



... right in the back of my car!


I got rear-ended AGAIN... twice in one year! But I am thankful I am okay, just sore, and that my kids were not with me...

BUT it could not have happened at such a BUSY time in my life. Oh well... We have been working like CRAZY! Real Estate and Wellspring, I have put in a LOT of hours! I'm tired. I miss my kids. I miss my kids. I miss my kids.

It's been a rough week but we are really EXCITED about the LAUNCH of WELLSPRING being just ONE MONTH! September 13th will be here before you know it. If you have not checked out the latest posts please visit our Wellspring Partners Blog. There are a few new posts and EXCITING new details about our childrens ministry.

We are VERY thankful for all God is doing and teaching us during this time. I just pray that I can find more time to be still and REST in HIM and listen to His voice!

Here's hoping the rest of the week goes well...

1 comment:

Loretta said...

So sorry you got "tapped" again and pray you don't have any after effects. I doubt anybody is telling you to speed up! Hugs & hugs