Let me start off my saying the pictures are cute... that is about the end of the good part of breakfast with Santa. We (TJ and I... the kids were kind of oblivious) were terribly disappointed with our Breakfast With Santa experience this year. We went to a very nice Italian restaurant which needs to stick with just cooking Italian food, NOT breakfast! After paying for a cold breakfast the kids at least got to see Santa. Here is hoping that next year is a little better... ha ha ha and ho ho ho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I love it that the kids didn't even recognize that the breakfast was cold. Life is so simple for them. Adults have all these expectations that we feel must be met before we have a good time. Trust me, any time with your babies will be remembered as "golden" time in future years. Wish I could hold mine as little ones again and rock them to sleep just one more time. I will climb off my soapbox now as I hear GiGi saying--"Ralph!" (her favorite word that meant give me a break. Love you guys.
Post a Comment