Thursday, February 28, 2008

Anderson Graduated!

It was a beautiful sunny day, not a cloud in the sky. I was sitting in my back yard with a short sleeve shirt on and capri pants nursing Anderson and watching Karoline play and I decided to call Natalie... My poor best friend in Vermont watching the snow fall and continue to pile up outside as she is snowed in her house! Well, it will only be three more days before she arrives for a visit!! We are so excited that Natalie, Emma Raines, and Wayne are coming. We are also having Karoline's party on Sunday so it is going to be a crazy next few days so that is why I am doing such a long post for my sweet mom... Enjoy!
Oh, and Anderson graduated out of his size 1 diapers and is now in a size 2!!! He is getting so big!
Anderson's four month old picture in his chair.

"I'm falling mom..."

"I'm down mom... But it's funny."

Anderson started rice cereal this week. It takes a while for babies to learn to eat solids so I thought we would go ahead and start since he is four months old. He does not like really so far. He will only take about 5 bites at each "meal".

Swinging with daddy...



It was so great getting to go into the back yard and play with the kids today. I think we were out there for almost three hours. It was a beautiful day.

2 comments:

LWB said...

Cuteness! Have fun with your friends- I think next week is going to be equally beautiful so I know they will be so excited to get something besides snow! That swing set is a wonderful thing to have -- I want one when we move back; I will miss our EV playground.

Danielle said...

Ummm... just a fun fact: Jon is almost out of his size 2 diapers and ready to move up to size 3! Well, in disposables anyway. I'm thinking about switching to cloth! I plan to post about it soon :). Have a fun visit with friends!