Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!
Well, I actually got up and made pancakes! I tried to make heart shaped pancakes but I didn't do so well... Anyway, they were good. I kept trying to get Karoline to say Happy Valentines Day but she kept saying Happy Birthday! So funny...

I am in major pain today! I took a step class yesterday and my legs and my abs are killing me. My abs hurt so much that it hurts to laugh! I guess after 2 c-sections I need to go a little slower! I am enjoying the workouts though but I'm taking today off. Anyway, here are some pictures and a video...
Karoline working on her valentine to TJ...

My sweeties (Anderson was still asleep)...

Karoline opening her card from us...

Feel the LOVE...


Karoline is opening her Valentines Day package from Gammy. We all got Dora valentines and Karoline got a fun Tshirt with hearts on it...


Video
These are from yesterday... Yeah, daddy forgot to take off Karoline's socks before putting her in the bath! I just had to take a picture!!

This boy LOVES this bunny!!

OH and here is what TJ get to start working on putting together... It's quite large but I got an amazing deal on it!! We were looking for a swing set but didn't know we would get one so big! I am a sucker for a good deal!! We wish Uncle Jared was here to help out!

2 comments:

LWB said...

I love the pic with the socks on in the tub! Karolne definitely looks like she knows something isn't quite right. So funny. And so fun about the swing set! That will be great to have right out back - I need to get all your tips for finding such good bargains - you certainly find a lot of them!

Loretta said...

Great pics. The play set is fabulous. Hugs and hugs