Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Karoline Was On Regis and Kelly!
This was so strange. I never watch Live with Regis and Kelly anymore because Karoline always wants to watch Dora. Well I was nursing Anderson and his foot hit the remote control and the TV went to Regis and Kelly. Normally it is always on ESPN because that is the last thing TJ watches at night. They were about to show baby pictures because it is baby week and I sent in a picture of Karoline so I thought I would watch for a second. A minute later there was the picture of Karoline right behind Regis!!!!! It was only on there for a few seconds but it was so cute!!! I was able to hit record on the DVR so TJ can see it and I'll save it for the grandmothers too. If you have it recorded on your TIVO/ DVR it is about 17 minutes into the show... Just wanted to share... This was the picture I sent them (minus the red eyes- I corrected them before I sent it to Regis and Kelly but I can't find the corrected picture)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yea! We all know she is the most beautiful almost 2 year old, but it's about time the rest of the world knew it!
How crazy that you accidentally turned on Regis and there was Karoline. Destined for stardome--
so fun!
Post a Comment