Climbing the climbing wall like Uncle Brent (Happy Birthday by the way!)...
First official trip down the slide!!! It was so slick she slid off and landed in the grass... and we all know how she feels about grass! She screamed for me to get her up because she was not about to touch it!
It was a little cold so we had to go put some more clothes on before we continued the fun...
Sunset... TJ took a picture from the "window" of the swing set!
Almost done...
It's FINISHED!!!!! At 9:40 PM!!!!
Sweet TJ! That man spent so much time on this swing set but at 9:40PM tonight he FINISHED!!! Karoline LOVES it although she only got to play on the slide today. She is going to be so excited when we take her outside tomorrow...
Sorry no pictures of Anderson... I have a whole other post for him but it is almost midnight and I have to go to bed so check back tomorrow or Wednesday! He gets a new cast put on tomorrow!


5 comments:
Good job, TJ. Karoline was obviously thrilled. Gigi is coming today. I am excited and look forward to spending some time with Brian this afternoon. Too bad that Nana has the crud and Gigi can't afford to risk bringing it with her to CA so will have to postpone her visit with Nana until next week. Hugs & hugs.
Way to go TJ!! I'm sure the kids will make many fun memories playing on that swingset!!
That looks like so much fun! TJ did a great job!!!
I love the new swing set. Emma Raines will love playing on it when we visit in less than 2 weeks: )!
So exciting! Your kiddos are going to love this and I hope it provides you with many hours of diversion. :)
Post a Comment