A fun video of mostly Karoline...
Sometimes I am just amazed when I talk to Karoline. I feel like she is getting so big...well, she is I guess. Anyway, here are some cute things Karoline has said to TJ and I... There are TONS more and I wish I could remember them all. Sometimes TJ and I just look at eachother like "Did she just say that!?"... I love this age!
Karoline bringing me her sippy cup so she can hold the phone and talk to Gammy...
"Here you go mommy. Thank you. Your Welcome." She said "your welcome" to herself! Also on the phone with gammy she says "We're watching shapes Gammy" (Baby Einstein Shapes DVD)
TJ standing on the tire swing outside...
"Be careful Daddy!" She seriously was so concerned!
Anderson is in his swing crying and Karoline is buckled in her booster seat unable to help her crying brother.
"Mommy! Peter Rabbit on sofa. Bunny on sofa."
She was concerned that Anderson was crying and wanted Peter Rabit and she was instructing me to go get it.
A few hours later Anderson is crying while I am holding him and Karoline was just playing around the house. Next thing I know she runs up with Peter Rabbit and sets it on Anderson's lap and says "here you go Andersen"! (She pronounces Anderson, Andersen.
There is so much more and if you could only hear her sweet little voice saying these things... Okay, I am just one proud mommy rambling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That video is sooooo cute! I laughed out loud when I heard her sweeet little laugh while spinning on the swing!
Post a Comment