Thursday, February 07, 2008

VICTORY

Last night I went to Now Where Cooking to prepare our meals for the month. I gave TJ two bottles for Anderson incase I was not home in time to put him to bed. I last fed Anderson at 3PM and when I called TJ at 7PM he said that Anderson would NOT take the bottle. This little man HATES the bottle but he has to take it at some point (I am desperate for a date with my husband in the next few weeks)!!! So I got home and got out one of Karoline's old bottles that she always took, no problem. HE TOOK IT!!!!! It was wonderful! He didn't like it but he took it!!! Yeah! VICTORY!
Another victory came last night after putting him to bed. He rolled over pretty much when I left him room but he didn't start crying he just kind of sucked on his hands and was content. I looked at the video monitor about 15 minutes later and he was asleep on his back!!! He has not slept on his back since he was like a month old! Maybe now I won't have to spend my nights rolling him back over onto his tummy!
What a hot husband I have! :)

Anderson loves his Peter Rabbit lovey...

Look at those blue eyes!

Karoline got a hair cut today (and so did I, YEAH!)... Before...

After...

Here is a video of Anderson today. You can hear him talk a little. I did not have time to edit it... sorry!

2 comments:

Loretta said...

What a happy Anderson. Those hands taste so good. Karoline's haircut looks great. Hugs & hugs,

McCrory Family said...

Wow - hearing that star really brings back memories of Claire's newborn days!!