Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Anderson Is 9 Months Old!

I cannot believe Anderson is 9 Months old! That is just three months away from being one!!! I feel like with your second their first year flies by SO FAST! Here are a few things I want to document about Anderson at 9 months...

- He has his top two teeth... four more are coming in right now! Poor little guy...
- He is not really into brushing his teeth but he is getting used to it.
- He loves to eat and his favorites are Puffs, sweet potato mixed with tofu, avocado, carrots, pees, pear oatmeal, and Dora yogurt (we discovered that YO Baby is SO messy! TJ is upset that they don't sell Diego yogurt. I promise to not tell his buddies in high school that he ate Dora yogurt!)
- He is ready to walk... but his little body just is not strong enough yet.
- He is so happy just playing alone or with others... I have never seen a child just want to play with toys all day long! Karoline was not really into toys... she was more into books.
- Speaking of books, Anderson is enjoying reading more and more. It's the only time I can get him to sit still! :)
- Anderson is nursing twice a day and takes a bottle twice a day. He is really not into nursing much anymore (wants to get down and play) but he does really well in the mornings so we will continue that until he says he is finished. Karoline has enjoyed helping give him a bottle at times though. It's pretty cute!
- I have no STATS... I am a bad mom and forgot to schedule his 9 month appt. so he does not go until the 25th of August when he will be 10 months! :) Oh well...
- He is a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY little man (The only time Anderson really complains is when he can't get his food fast enough or when he is tired and wants to go to bed.)... Oh he is just so amazing to me and I love him to pieces!

Anderson's 9 month picture...


Karoline before church... I think her hair is getting so long!


TJ put Anderson in his chair while I was vacuuming and he sat there for a while watching Baby Einstein. It was pretty cute. Such a little man!

Karoline LOVES to pull out her vacuum when I vacuum... I am just happy that she is not afraid (okay, terrified) of it like she used to be!


Karoline likes to sit in on Anderson's bedtime book-reading time now... then she gets her reading time too. She figured out how to get double reading time! :)

Anderson digging into his book basket... his favorite books right now are Jamberry, and Little Duck!



Karoline let me put her hair in braids today! I was shocked because usually she only allows TJ to brush her hair but I did bribe her with a cookie and it worked. I honestly forgot how to braid for a minute but then remembered. It was cute.



Video- Random video's from the week...

7 comments:

McCrory Family said...

Shaq for president...not too sure about that one! :) Karoline's polka dot dress is adorable and Anderson is really looking long and lean! Oh yeah, they do make Diego yogurt! It is the same brand as the Dora but Diego is on the peach and strawberry/banana flavors!!!

Beth Goff said...

MAN... I guess they don't sell it at my grocery store. I have searched! I'll have to look again! THANKS!

About Shaq being president... I think my husband is crazy!

GiGi said...

Such cuties! But I am really bummed because suddenly I can't watch the video again. What's this about Shaq? And we all know your husband is crazy.

Kimberly Jones said...

I love the braided pigtails:) Anderson is getting so big...he is a cutie! The videos were precious, especially Karoline saying her bible verses!!!!

PT said...

ok, anderson is an absolute doll in his "offical red chair picture." and, the pic of karoline from the back is to die for. she is beautiful!

xoxo

LWB said...

I can't believe how big Anderson is and he really looks like a toddler now, not a baby. They change so fast. I also want to know how you get Karoline's hair so beautiful! Those shiny, perfect curls. E's hair is a rat's nest each morning and can be brushed out, but never looks like Karoline's. Does TJ really do her hair? That's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Anderson is getting so big!! I love Karoline's braids, she should wear those all the time: )!