To keep myself busy and my mind focused on something else we are going to have a garage sale on Friday and Saturday. I figure I need to get rid of this stuff anyway so now is a good time. I called the paper and put in an add so that I could not talk myself out of it! :)
Here are some cute pictures of the kids... Anderson keeps standing more and more and is starting to let go of furniture when playing with toys. He does not mind his "special shoes" when he sleeps- PRAISE THE LORD! He is such a sweet little guy. Karoline is as funny as always. Her Sunday school teacher says she has the best sense of humor and she just adores her...OF COURSE! She did get a new pair of Dora glasses today and she is so proud of them (check them out in the picture of her at dinner... also note that Huggums had to be strapped down for dinner too!) We did get a warm day a few days ago so the kids got to play in the pool and Karoline's new Dora sprinkler. She wanted to go outside again today but since it was like 75 degrees it was a no go... Sorry for all of my Texas friends. Now would be a good time to come visit! :)
Keep praying and thanks for all the sweet comments and emails of encouragement!!
If we do move we really are going to miss our GIANT backyard. I think we have the largest backyard in the county! Our new back yard is big enough for the kids, just not quite as giant.
The kids waking me up from my Sunday afternoon nap!

Karoline (sporting her new glasses) and Huggums eat dinner...
Anderson eating some cheese...


4 comments:
oh beth, i'm so sorry you have to go through all of this with the house stuff (by the way, i am loving your new sectional!)...but you are right..the Lord does have a perfect plan for His children and He is faithful. He is faithful. He is faithful. Looking forward to hearing what He continues to do in your lives! I love reading your blog!
I will be thinking of you and know that good things will happen. I know you are enjoying the cooler weather and it will be a nice time for a garage sale. Hugs & hugs,
God is in control. Just keep repeating that. Also, remember your family here in Louisiana.....the temps here have been over 100 this week! Even Ella says "hot" and heads back indoors and that girl loves "outside".
Oh my goodness, Beth! I could hardly read your last 2 posts without feeling SICK! I can totally empathize with what you are going through. We have found our dream home but our house has yet to sell!! If the new house slips out from under us I will literally be sick!!! I am praying for you!!
Post a Comment