Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dad Had Surgery and Pictures...

Here are just some pictures from the past few days... I have been SO BUSY but the kids are napping and I am doing something "fun"! It has been hard for me to relax lately but my mom makes sure that I don't forget to post picture! :)

For those of you who don't know my dad had surgery on Thursday. He had radio frequency ablation. I don't know the specifics but his heart was not beating in the correct rhythm. Anyway, he is doing great and feels a lot better. Please keep him in your prayers. It's been a hard few months for my parents.

I love a 2 year old's mind... she put these blocks on her hands and feet and would "swim" with them on in the living room... she did this for about 30 minutes! CRAZY! She thought it was so fun!

Karoline has really been into watching John Mayer lately! She just love it...

Little man will be 9 months old on Tuesday. I got a size up to 9 month shorts for him and just knew they would fit! WRONG... they fall off the little man. I now have to get a 6m size! I told my mom about these shorts and thought they were so funny!

He is really into playing with the Fridge DJ these days...

Last night we had Avery over while Emily and Ryan went on one last date before baby girl #2 is born! Isn't Emily so beautiful!? She has the perfect pregnant belly and it's just not right!

The kids had a good time playing...

No comments: