Monday I took Anderson to his foot doctor. He said the curve of his foot looked better but his legs need to straighten up a little. So the doctor ordered some shoes for him to wear at night that have a bar in the middle. He only has to wear them at night. I had the same thing when I was a kid and it's pretty common so I am sure this should fix everything. Anyway, I am just SO glad he didn't have to be casted again!
TJ's idea of giving the kids a bath :) ESPN magazine reading time! Just to clear things up, TJ is NOT going to the bathroom but the potty is the only place to sit down while giving them a bath!
Little man before church...
Isn't she just so beautiful? This dress is a pillowcase that Barna's mother made a long time ago. Barna had it made into a dress. It is BEAUTIFUL and very special. She got so many complements on it at church on Sunday.
Anderson trying very hard to get into the wagon.
I am TRYING to be calm enough to teach Karoline to drink out of a cup. It's long overdue, I know, but I HATE a mess so I have been putting this off. We had a rug under our table but I finally pulled it up so if she spills it won't be too bad. She is very successful but you just have to watch her like because she thinks it's a game!
Karoline's new fun way to swing on the tire swing.
Anderson still loves his exersaucer but likes to stand outside of it or use it as a tunnel!
Oh the mood this child was in this morning! She had to sit in time out within 10 minutes of being awake. She got out of time-out, went to eat breakfast and started her "mood" all over again. The only thing that made her happy was sitting in the hall (our time-out area) with Whisper.
Little man again loves to get into everything... literally.
Karoline wanted to be like Anderson... silly girl!
Have a GREAT Day!


6 comments:
I had to wear the corrective shoes with a bar when I was about Anderson's age. Hopefully they will straighten everything out before Anderson really gets mobile. I love Karoline's pillowcase dress!
I love pillowcase dresses too! I have a friend that makes them, so we have quite a few. I am glad Anderson didn't have to be casted again. They are two beautiful babies!!!
Such cute photos - Karoline's dress is gorgeous! She is such a cutie pie. Looks like they are really loving the outdoor stuff. Has it cooled off a bit there? I'm glad to see that my child isn't the only one who has time outs within the first hour of being awake. I mean, come on, really?! Parenting is tough! :)
xoox
They are just as cute as ever!
Beautiful pictures. Whisper is the calm one in the family. What is his secret? Hugs & hugs,
two beautiful kiddos!!!!
Post a Comment