Saturday, July 26, 2008

Standing And Snowboarder In Training

Anderson started standing up on his own this week. He can stand for about a minute or so alone before sitting down. He is so cute. He also got him "special shoes" that he has to wear when he sleeps. They have a bar between them... it's kind of sad looking but he does not mind it at all. He slept great last night and I really thought it was going to be a bad night. TJ says he looks like a little snowboarder with it on. One day when he is in the Olympics for snowboarding we will dig out these pictures and what a story it will be :)... this is all TJ's idea.




Karoline is doing great drinking with a cup... she could always do it but I had to take up the rug under the table so I would not be afraid of a mess.


The boy LOVES his puffs... you can kind of see his teeth in the picture below. He has 5 teeth now... 4 on top and one on the bottom...

No comments: