Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Our Mighty Little Man


Yesterday morning Karoline sat in our red wagon. TJ But Anderson behind it and he actually started pushing Karoline up and down the hall way! He is such a STRONG little man! He is maybe 18 lbs and she is about 35 lbs! They both thought it was lots of fun! There is a video below!




Avery came over for a little while yesterday. Karoline was not feeling well and just wanted her blanket and to sit on the sofa. Avery climbed up there with her and cuddled. They watched Diego together!

Well, since it is so HOT here we have been spending all afternoon outside (cooler outside than inside!). The only way to get Karoline back in the house to take a bath is to tell her she can have a bubble bath. TJ enjoys putting the bubbles on the kids!

4 comments:

Loretta said...

Anderson is a strong, precious boy and Karoline is smart to stay cool in the best way she can. I know you are looking forward to fall and cooler weather. Hugs & hugs.

LWB said...

I hope you're surviving the heat! I know it's so bad without the AC. Love the shots - I'm sure it's quite gratifying to see your kiddos having so much fun together. They are too cute!

McCrory Family said...

How cute to see them playing together! I love it!!

Kimberly Jones said...

How sweet! I love the video. They are precious!!!