Tuesday, September 23, 2008

11 Months Old!



11 Amazing months with our little man
10 Steps in a row when walking alone
9 Million kisses from mommy a day
8 Little monkeys jumping on the bed... his favorite song
7 Teeth in little mans mouth
6 Times a day he gets stuck trying to climb
5 Stories at bedtime
4 Bottles a day to keep little man full
3 Bibs a day to catch the drool
2 Naps a day to keep him at his best
1 Set of baby blue eyes to melt your heart



I cannot believe my Little Man, my Monkey, my Ander Buddy, my Buddy Buddy, my ANDERSON is 11 months old! It's absolutely crazy! He is so amazing and I am so thankful for my sweet baby boy. I can't believe he is going to be a toddler soon.



6 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

What a cute post! Anderson is such a doll...maybe I'll get to meet him someday!!!

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

too cute!!! I love your new AU stuff!!! hope all is well.

LWB said...

Such a cutie! I can't believe he's about to be 1 either - wow, times goes so fast. It's been fun to be able to watch him grow up this year with all your pics and stories. Can't wait for the more to come!

Loretta said...

Beautiful babies. Looking at them starts my day off with a smile on my face. hugs & hugs

McCrory Family said...

So sweet! I can not believe Anderson is about to turn 1 year old!!!!!

GiGi said...

See, as much fun as a little girl is, a little boy is special too.