Today we got two pieces of bad news... I'll start with the first:
-I got a call from my best friend Kim that lives in Atlanta and our friend ,Ashly Parish Tucker, from High School received horrible news today! She was at the end of her pregnancy and they did not find a heartbeat at the doctors appointment today! This has got to be so hard for her and her sweet husband. I cannot even begin to understand! She went to the hospital tonight to deliver the baby. PLEASE PLEASE pray for Ashly and Denny Tucker as they struggle to understand why this is happening to them and where to go from here. They are amazing, wonderful people and I know that God will reveal Himself to them in indescribable ways and I just pray for peace that surpasses understanding!
- The second is our friends Trey and Danielle found out today that their nephew, Baylor, has cancer. Baylor is only 5 years old and Danielle says he is the most wonderful child. They don't know details but they do know it's cancer!! This too is just heartbreaking!
It is hard to process why these things happen. I was praying today and God laid on my heart the fact that this world is not our home. I know I say that many times but the reality of it is such a comfort. We have HOPE in Jesus Christ and though horrible things happen He is the Hope of Glory and the Everlasting God. As Christians we get to spend ETERNITY with Him! I pray so hard for Ashly and Denny and Danielle's family as they begin the walk on a very long journey to healing and understanding. Please pray with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This is such devastating news for both families, we will be praying for them.
Thanks for the prayers, Beth. My family is so appreciative of everyone who is praying for healing! We believe Bayler will be healed and you are so right about this not being our home. Thanks for that encouragement.
That just breaks my heart for those parents! Such pain just makes no sense and is so hard to understand. It proves we should count our blessings every day and reach out to those who are suffering.
Luv U
I am so sorry about your friend. Andy Stanley actually talked about them( your friend Ashley) at church today; so heartbreaking.
Post a Comment