Karoline really enjoyed holding Isabel...
Karoline and Avery enjoying looking at books...
Shasta- Isn't she SO cute!?
I found them all in the bathroom... all three really enjoyed playing together!
We really tried to get them to hug :) Shasta was trying to give kisses and Karoline would laugh! It was cute!
Little Man...
Here are some other pictures from this week...
That's Huggums bottle... not going to get any milk from that Anderson!
Karoline's favorite thing to to do outside is get Dora and Huggums and play with them on the swing set.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I really hope Auburn wins! War Eagle!


3 comments:
great photos! big playdates are the best - you just let the kids play and you can actually have a real conversation with someone! -- we miss having those since we have like two friends here! :) are you keeping Karoline's hair short? I like it!
If we play like we did last week, I'm gonna scream!
War Eagle!
I hope our kicking game shows up this week. Great pictures. War Eagle. Great debate and I hope we are blessed with an economic bill that will help prevent a stock market crash and still hold those responsible for the mess accountable. Hugs & hugs.
The pictures are great. I especially loved the closeup of Anderson in the swing. And unfortunately AU almost played like they did last week and I am about ready to scream!!!! Where is our offense??
Post a Comment