Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rear-Ended


Coming home from walking at Wildcat Canyon today Karoline and I got rear-ended. It scared me, obviously, but thankfully it was not that bad... well at least not for me. There was a cop there in 30 seconds and took care of everything. My car was fine ... I love my mega SUV! The sports car was not so lucky though and the hood of his car was pretty bad. This picture does not really show the bad part... I didn't want to look so obvious taking a picture of his car. But we are all fine.

Karoline got to meet a police man and see the police car and she kept saying "We got hit mommy"...

I have already been in trouble with my mom today about not posting any pics of the kids so I'll do that tonight... yes, she just left on Wednesday and I am already in trouble!!

No comments: