Our first "Girls Night"... TJ was out of town on Friday so after we went to a birthday party we stayed up a little later watching Dora and we painted her toe nails and finger nails for the first time... she LOVED it!
Playing With The Crib
The other day Karoline wanted to put her babies in the crib so she could watch them on the baby monitor. She ended up putting EVERYTHING almost in the crib. It was great entertainment for most of the afternoon! I wish I would have taken a picture at the end because the crib was half full! She had babies, stuffed animals, sippie cups, hair brushes, books, etc... It was so funny. She had a blast until we made her put it all away.
A Short Story: The other morning when I went to get Karoline out of her bed we had this converstaion:
KBG: Mommy, my lap is broken.
Me: Your LAP??? is broken???
KBG: Yes, help help, my lap is broken!
Me: I don't know how to help you baby...
Then I realized what she was doing... she was trying to sit indian style and could not get her legs to cross!! When I moved her legs into indian style she said...
KBG: Yeah! My lap is not broken!!
Oh how I LOVE my little girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment