Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day. We are not doing anything really... TJ has his fantasy football draft tonight with the guys from church and I think we are just going to eat pizza. Speaking of labor, pray that my best friend, Natalie, will go into labor soon! We are SO excited Tucker is on his way! Her mom arrived today so Natalie has given Tucker the okay to come and she wants him to come NOW! :)

I FINALLY got Anderson walking on video so here it is...


Already trying to play with the puzzles... Okay, he really just likes to try and eat the pieces.

Waiting for lunch on Sunday... He's so cute.

I know this picture is out of focus but it's still cute!

I FINALLY got Anderson's "Funny Face" on camera! He does this when he is finished eating or really finished with any activity. It's so funny!


Mom, Karoline, and I went with Emily, Avery, and Baby Isabel on a walk today at Wildcat Canyon. I went a lot with Emily before Anderson but I have not been back since I had him. I am going to start going with Emily more often so we started today. It was BEAUTIFUL. Here is a view from one of the hills... the bridge is the Golden Gate. The girls had a good time. Baby Isabel slept the whole way.





Have a restful and relaxing Labor Day!

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Anderson's funny face looks like Karoline! I can't believe he is walking. They do grow up so quickly. What a beautiful place to live in walking distance from a view of the Golden Gate. Hugs & hugs.

MDP said...

What happened to the blue background? I loved it! UGA - no tryouts. The dogs come from within the family line. UGA VII is UGA VI's son.

LWB said...

Like the new blog layout. Love the pics - the one of Anderson's funny face is pretty hilarious. Seeing those pics of beautiful CA made me miss being there. Hope you're having a great week!