Friday, December 05, 2008

Behind The Scenes...

Oh the comedy that is taking the yearly family Christmas card picture!
Every year we try and attempt to take a pretty good picture of our family. Usually with no one to actually take the picture so I have to find a place to set up the camera, do the 10 second timer thing, and PRAY that my children will actually look at the camera sitting on a stump (maybe one Christmas TJ will get me a tripod)! It's quite comical and I get a pretty good workout running back and forth. TJ and I usually are screaming at each other, Karoline runs around acting crazy, Anderson fussy, BUT somewhere in all the madness we get the "golden shot" and we all look so happy. And we did again this year! It's so cute (to be shown later).
All the other pictures that are taken never are used so am posting them and I know the grandparents enjoy...The reality is family pictures are always stressful but when they are over you are glad you did it...

This shot didn't turn out so well!

Just because they are so cute...






YEAH the beach... very exciting!

Karoline really loves hugging her brother... he does not like it as much!

Sand on the hands...

Yeah, we could not get the two if them to look at the camera and me not fall in the sand.

Sweet Karoline giving Daddy a kiss just as I press the button to test a shot...

I'll take one of these for Christmas :)

5 comments:

McCrory Family said...

SO CUTE!!!

Brooke said...

i know what you mean about family picture!! it can be a nightmare!!! your kids are precious!! i'll take one of those houses for christmas as well!!

GiGi said...

Love it. Actually, maybe one of the dysfunctional ones might make a funny Christmas card.......

Carrie said...

I love those! Such sweet photos.

LWB said...

Look at those gorgeous homes! It's always a relief when the family shot is out of the way - looks like you got some good candids though!