Saturday, December 13, 2008

Master Bedroom/ Bath

We finally got everything put up in our bedroom. There are still a few small things but the big stuff is done. We bought the mattress and bedding this summer for our CA house we didn't end up buying and we could not return it (oh darn) thanks to Pottery Barns new return policy (after 30 days, nothing!)... Mom and Dad got us some of the accessories to match the black and white theme for an early Christmas gift. I also stole the wall monogram idea from Pottery Barn but found a lady online to do it for $38 including shipping... I LOVE how it turned out. The headboard was something TJ found at his parents house that we spray painted black (imagine that... I love to spray paint things black!). It looks so good. As far as the paint color goes, we were thrilled when we looked at this house b/c it was painted this color already and it was exactly what we wanted. It is showing up more baby blue in these pictures... it's NOT baby blue!!
So here you go...






Here is just two pictures of our bathroom... it has yet to be painted and is boring. We hope to fix that in the next two weeks. We do love our big tub so the kids can take a bath in our bathroom. That means I only have to clean ONE tub. In CA we had a shower only in our master so I had to clean two! Oh and TJ finally got his toilet closet! I didn't think you wanted to see a picture of that :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the black & white! We are doing London's nursery in black & white with pink accents. Have you ever painted a crib black? I want to paint ours and wanted to see if you had any advice since I haven't painted as many things as you! :)

Jessica said...

Very pretty bedroom! And that ceiling is wonderful.

MDP said...

Beth -
Love your new bedroom. It makes me long for a new house! Could you please send me the contact info for the lady who did your mongram above your bed? We need something above our new bed desperately! Thanks a bunch!

Mag

LWB said...

The room looks great! you are always so good about finding PB deals for cheap. I am so impressed with how quickly you got things up and decorated; my house still has a few boxes lingering and only 2 rooms have been painted. maybe you should come work at my house for a week!

McCrory Family said...

LOVE IT!!! The wall color is fabulous and the framed pics of the kids are great too!

Carrie said...

I love it! Can I hire you to come do ours? Its stuck. Cause I rather spend money other places, there is nothing on the wall and the bed is pitiful! But I love what you have done!