Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Christmas Celebration!

Merry Christmas!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas... We did! The kids enjoyed opening all their gifts and playing with all their new toys! Both sets of grandparents got the kids so much and they loved it all! We had a wonderful dinner and have been enjoying the leftovers.
On Christmas Eve TJ and I watched The Nativity Story. If you have not seen this movie you really need to. It really made me think about how AMAZING the birth of Christ is and how I am SO thankful for all that God has done in our lives! I think watching that movie is going to be a new family tradition. It definitley helps reflect on the real meaning of Christmas!
Here are some pictures from our fun filled Christmas day!

Karoline was scared of all the stuff Santa brought but Anderson was ready to dig in and play!

I passed down my American Girl Doll that I got in 4th grade to Karoline. My mom got her an Auburn cheerleader outfit and it is PRECIOUS!

My parents got the kids a wagon for going to the pool and the beach. We love it!

Anderson got some new wheels... Karoline thinks they are her new wheels!


Karoline got a scooter from GiGi and PopPop... she loves it!




Karoline got an ironing board and when she opened it she had NO IDEA what in the world it was. TJ explained that Karoline has never seen me iron in her WHOLE life so why should she have known what it was... He's right. I am a horrible mom :)

I am making our Christmas dinner and wearing Karoline's apron and princess crown she got in her stocking.

Testing out the new wagon with gandaddy... it's a BIG hit!

Dancing with Gammy and Gandaddy

Mom's getting a PUPPY!! We were so glad we could give her such a big surprise. She will be able to get her puppy when she gets back to Texas. The lady who dad is buying the puppy from took a picture of her and we wrapped it in a box. Mom cried, I cried! We cannot wait for them to get their puppy and bring it to Myrtle Beach!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like a fun celebration! I had Samantha too! Noah is loving the wagon. I can't wait to get some use out of it besides circles around the house.

McCrory Family said...

It looks like y'all had a great Christmas! I had Samantha when I was little too! We still have mine stored away for when the girls get older. :)

LWB said...

Looks like a great day. Isn't fun to see them so excited - Elise REALLY got in to everything this year, which was really special. I'm sure you're so happy that you can celebrate with family easier than having them make the haul 1/2 way across the country - I'm sure they are glad too!!