Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our Christmas

TJ and I didn't have much under the tree. BUT we got our Christmas from mom and dad after... at Lowes! We got a trip to Lowes to buy some flowers and landscaping stuff for our house. The house looks SO much better. I also finally hung my hummingbird feeder Natalie gave me years ago! She was so proud of me. Dad also got me a blue bird house. He put it up at the end of our lot and some blue birds were checking it out today.






We also got a small entry table. I LOVE it and need to decorate it more but I don't have time right now. Dad got a lot of shells from the beach this week and I want to clean them off and put them on the table so I have a few small things I plan on doing.

I also got my curtains for our kitchen back from mom. I bought these two panels from Pottery Barn for the house in CA. And like all that I bought I could not return them. I was so sad b/c I didn't think I could use them in this house but mom has a wonderful lady in Texas who cut them in half for me! Now I have 4 panels and they are the perfect size for our kitchen and it much better than having to buy two more!

4 comments:

McCrory Family said...

Good job! Everything looks great!!

Loretta said...

The house looks very good. Just remember that the fun is a lot in the doing and finding that special bargain in the consignment or thrift store! Hugs & hugs.

Anonymous said...

Everything is coming together in your house, it looks pretty! i'm sure your yard is pretty too. it will be fun in the spring when the birds come. i can't believe how big anderson is getting! he's so cute! can't wait for anderson and tucker to play together one day.

LWB said...

the house continues to look great and amazing how much you've done to it in such a short amount of time. we've been in our 6 months and it's not looking nearly as good as yours! maybe i need to hire you to come help me here!!! :)